The word “fitness” is applied to refer to certain activities, methods and even Banana bread Recipe care of the body’s overall health. is known to be the ideal alternative to the traditional sponge cake.
- Fresh citrus, date and almond salad
- 3 vegetable creams to improve your defenses
- Cauliflower-based pizza
How to make your breakfast a healthy source of nutrients? What happens if you can’t resist starting your day with bread or biscuits? Well, in this article we offer you an energy solution with a lot of fiber. Continue reading and you will find out what you have to do to prepare Easy Banana bread Recipe.
Why the banana?
Banana or banana is possibly one of the most consumed fruits in the world. With its many varieties, it is characterized by its penetrating aroma and its gastronomic versatility. It has a high content of magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus, among other essential nutrients for the metabolism of our body. On the other hand, it has been pointed out as an important source of energy and fibers.
The banana is attributed to regenerative and antifungal properties. Its high concentration of potassium and magnesium makes it very useful to prevent cramps, circulation problems, and coronary heart disease. It is said to prevent anemia and favor gastric secretion. Its flowers have been used to cure skin ulcers and their skin against diarrhea.
Do not you think then that the banana would be the best option to start the day?
Benefits of healthy banana bread Recipe
Healthy banana bread Recipe is known to be the ideal alternative to the traditional sponge cake. Instead of stuffing ourselves with processed flours and refined sugars that will accumulate in our tissues in the form of fat, we will be consuming a mixture of complex carbohydrates and vitamins.
Cereals such as oatmeal are sources of protein and fibers that favor intestinal activity. In turn, the absence of refined sugars makes it ideal for balanced diets and even weight-loss diets. If you don’t like to use artificial sweeteners, you can use honey and add a large dose of vitamins to your breakfast. Eggs and soy milk make banana bread a high protein product.
Are you interested Then do not wait any longer and discover the recipe that will surely become your favorite?
What do you have to do to prepare a healthy banana bread Recipe?
- 1 cup oatmeal (120 g)
- ½ cup oat flakes (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons beer yeast (30 g)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons ground walnuts (40 g)
- ½ glass of soy milk (100 ml)
- 1 pinch vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener (30 ml) (optional)
- Peel the ripe bananas crush them until you get a lump-free dough. If you want you can pass them through the blender.
- Gradually add the oatmeal and the flakes, mixing gently.
- Then add the chopped nuts, the whole egg, the yeast, the vanilla essence, and the cinnamon powder.
- If you wish you can add natural sweetener to make the bread sweeter.
- Mix until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Add the soy milk and continue stirring until it thickens.
- Add the two egg whites and stir a little more.
- Finally, place the dough on a tray previously greased with olive oil and cook it with the oven at 180 ° C, for 40 minutes. And to taste!
Do you dare to try this banana bread?
In conclusion, banana is a versatile and delicious ingredient that can serve as a basis for making exquisite bread. Thanks to its energizing properties, it is ideal for recharging energy at breakfast or snack.
Besides, since it retains much of its fiber, it is ideal for improving digestive health, especially in the face of problems such as constipation.