These granola energy balls are perfect for this time of year when all it causes is to stay on the couch, watch your favorite show, and eat sugar-rich foods. In addition, to fill you with energy, these granola energy balls are perfect for calming those sweet anxiety attacks and taking care of yourself at this time of year full of so many temptations.
If you want more easy and quick recipes as well as healthy recipes for you to enjoy a healthy snack or dessert, click here.
Granola Energy Balls
- 1 envelope – Exante Protein Granola
- 80g – Peanut Butter
- 30g – Organic Honey
- 25g – Chia seeds
- 40g – Dehydrated Coconut
Amount per proportion of Calories 123kcal –
12% Recommended daily allowance *protein 6.1g
Place the mixture in the refrigerator and let cool for 30 minutes. This will make it easier to handle.
Divide the mixture and make 10 balls. Let stand again in the fridge.
- Exante Protein Granola is rich in protein. It gives you 10g per serving.
- Organic honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to support overall health and well-being.
- Coconut is high in MCT, a form of fat that is a source of energy available to the body.
- Chia seeds are an excellent vegetarian source of Omega 3 that contributes to the maintenance of good cardiovascular health.