- How to use tomatoes to lower high blood pressure
- Can green tea help acne treatment?
- 7 medicinal plants that help relieve stress
Due to multiple occupations, routine and stress thousands of people suffer from constant headaches and anxiety. To relieve these pains today we bring you a delicious lavender lemonade.
Having to fulfill several obligations, household chores and constant exposure to annoying noises creates a strong tension that results in this type of ailments. The big problem is that all this can disrupt everyday tasks and, in fact, can trigger other physical and emotional symptoms.
For this reason, it is essential to pay attention to its first signs and try to give it a treatment before it becomes a major disorder. To this end, almost everyone prefers to use commercial analgesics because they think they are the most effective solution to relieve it.
However, it is proven that excessive consumption of these medications is harmful and can cause side effects in various body systems. Fortunately, there are several alternative remedies that help calm him down without having to take such risks. Lavender has more than 150 active components that serve to improve health and prevent disease.
Why drink a lavender fruit drink to calm the mind and headaches?
Lavender lemonade is a traditional remedy that takes advantage of the prodigious qualities of lemon along with the benefits of this plant. This herb is known for its delicious aroma, but it has also been valued for the many applications it has for physical and mental health.
It is characterized by its sedative powers, which help to rapidly reduce symptoms derived from anxiety and tension.
The essential oil that is extracted from its flowers is considered one of the best oils in terms of health.
Many people have made the decision to acquire it because it is the best for aromatherapy and body relationship. Among its main properties, it should be noted that it is:
For all this, it is not strange that when added in this lemonade it serves as an agent against pain, nerves and other chemical reactions that are caused by stress.
As we know that some have not tried it, then we want to share the simple recipe to make it at home.
How to prepare lavender lemonade
There are two very easy ways to prepare this natural lemonade: the first one is with its essential oil, and the second one using the plant.
Both recipes are valid and have the same properties, it all depends on how easily you can buy the ingredients.
Lavender lemonade with essential oil
One or two drops of lavender essential oil will be more than enough to give this drink its properties.
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 10 cups of water (2.5 liters)
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons
- Lavender twigs to decorate
- Pour the 10 cups of water into a large jar or pot.
- Next, squeeze the juice of the 6 lemons and add them.
- Add the honey, stir well, and then add the lavender oil.
- Put some sprigs of lavender to decorate and serve it.
- You can drink between 3 and 4 glasses daily.
Lavender lemonade with plant
Instead of putting the essential oil, we will prepare an infusion of lavender that will then become lemonade.
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers (10 g)
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 5 cups of water (1.2 liters)
- 1 cup of lemon juice (250 ml)
- Bring a cup of water to a boil and, when it boils, add the lavender flowers.
- Let the infusion be done for 20 minutes and filter it with a strainer.
- Add the remainder of the water and therefore the juice.
- Sweeten with honey, stir so everything is well integrated and serve.
- Consume it three times a day.
Finally, as it is a drink with very few calories, you can rest easy to incorporate it into your diet. Consume it at the first symptoms of headache, or as a preventive when you are under stress.